How to Overcome Depression, Anxiety and Lack of Fulfillment in Your Life.
Welcome to Radiant Life Counseling! I am Shelley Riutta MSE, LPC a Holistic Psychotherapist and creator of Radiant Life Counseling. I look forward to supporting you in creating a more Radiant Life. A life where the real YOU shines through and you create the Joyful life that you came here to live. So let’s begin………………………..
Do You Feel Stuck in Your Life?
- You feel like there is something more you want to be doing with your life and your not sure what that is, and you don’t know how to figure it out
- You are struggling in one of your relationships and there is more conflict than sharing love and supporting each other
- You know what you could be doing to take care of yourself, but you don’t follow through with doing these things consistently
- You feel that there are things that happened to you in the past that are limiting your life today
- You feel like your life is out of balance with too much to do and not enough time for the things that are important to you
- You feel unhappy, depressed or anxious and aren’t sure why and how to change this
- You have tried other healing modalities with some success and are looking for tools to take you all the way to your fullest potential!
The above issues are symptoms of being in a state of disconnection from your Authentic Self- your True Self.
I help you reconnect with your Authentic Self and the Life you were meant to Live
“I have spent a lot of time and money on personal development courses, seminars, books, tapes and cd’s over the years. The most significant, satisfying and lasting changes and growth that I’ve experienced in my life have come through the Inner Bonding process and especially through Shelley’s sensitive guidance.” Murray, Australia
Your Internal Guidance System
You have an internal guidance system that you were born with to help you navigate easily and effortlessly through your life. This guidance system is your Authentic Self. When we are connected to our Authentic Self- we can make the best decisions that will lead us to the life we were meant to live. The Authentic Self gives us feedback when we are out of balance and making choices that are not in alignment with our natural path of joy.
Most people are disconnected from their Authentic Self early in their life because of the pressures of trying to please others—parents, school etc. When there is this type of disconnection, decisions tend to be made that re more related to external factors like pleasing others or looking good, than to what our true self would like to do. These decisions tend to lead to dissatisfaction in one’s life, conflict in relationships and a feeling of being “off track.”
Reconnecting with your Authentic Self
Going from disconnection with your authentic self to reconnection can be like going from a dark room that you are stumbling around in to a room filled with light, clarity and peace. Reconnecting with your authentic self is a process that will pay you big dividends in every area of your life. Many people have had glimpses of experiencing their authentic self, but have not maintained this connection.
There are daily practices that you can do to ensure regular and ongoing contact with your Authentic Self. The more consistently you stay connected, the more you will make the best decisions for your life, the more you make these good decisions, the more you will feel happy and in alignment with the flow of your life path. The process is like anything in life, the more you practice, the better you get at it. The more you practice, the more these processes will become effortless and second nature to you.
Three Keys to Your Success
There are three areas that I have found are necessary to be addressed to help people move into the Joy of their Authentic Self. These areas are:
- Releasing the Past
- Taking Good Care of Yourself in the Present
- Reach for the Stars: Making a plan and actively pursuing your dreams
Which of the above will be addressed first is unique to each person. If a person has done a lot of healing work in the past—they may start out at “Taking Loving Care of Yourself” or “Reach for the Stars.”
“Going to see Shelley Riutta I now know joy. It has always been a choice; Shelley gave me the tools to see that. Everyday I now have sunshine in my life.” Joan, Green Bay, WI
The first step to take in creating your own Radiant Life is to get my free Report “What Do You Really Want: Creating Passion and Purpose in Your Life” by putting in your name and email address in the box listed above.